Saturday, July 26, 2008






















Kids playing red light green light. This is the dough for the scones! Yummy!




What a fun evening! The other night I had Navajo tacos and invited several family and friends. I made four batches of scones to help feed everyone. The kids all had a great time. Ivy and her family were in town so they were able come and enjoy the evening also. Even my brother Lloyd came. What nice surprise. He is not much for social gatherings. We had quite a few little kids there and missed the ones that couldn't come because they were out of town. It's fun to see the next generation playing and enjoying each other.




















1 comment:

Linda said...

Looks like you had fun. Brings back memories (red light green light). Don was bummed he didn't get your Navaho taco's. I like your new wall paper for your blog it is way easier to read.