Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I feel so dumb. Mike came over last night to do some taping and mudding in the bathroom, and of course I couldn't find the tape I had bought last month to finish the project. I searched for over an hour and still couldn't find it. I think in one of my cleaning sweeps I threw it out in one of the many loads to the dump, unless it got up and walked away because it knew it would have to work sooner or later! I think the plug-ins walked away with the tape because I can't find them either. Thank goodness one of the many stores here in town had more tape. I did have to go to Cowley to get some of my supplies because good old Lovell didn't have any. Some days I wish there was a Wal-Mart closer than Cody for moments when my dumbness over shadows my smartness. :)

No comments: