Sunday, July 13, 2008
My Boys
Another week come and gone! Where does the time fly? Mike came over and we he got the dry wall up in the bathroom. Yahoo!!! I told him I needed my own bathroom. I can't believe how hard it has been to share after your use to your own space. (personally going through 3 doors to get to the bathroom is a little much) Selfish of me I know. I can't wait to get it all done. I just hope the money holds out for me. So far I have been able to pay for everything we have done with money I have saved up and my summer school money. I just didn't want to go in debt for it. Thank goodness I have wonderful boys who can do the work for me and they are GOOD FOR NOTHING! Bless them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That really is a blessing. It's so nice when you have family members that are so willing to share their talents.
Hey if you ever need it I have a porta potty. And don't say I never offer to lend you anything:)
Post a Comment