Saturday, July 5, 2008

Yummy

Boy is it hot! I have been hiding in the house not doing much of anything. I was so bored yesterday that I made oatmeal cookies (sugar free). Of course I had to turn on the air conditioner just to stand the extra heat. I need to come up with something other than baking to do in my spare time. The problem is, I have lots to do, I just don't want to do it. Ever feel that way? I went to the family breakfast yesterday. It was yummy! Talked to everyone for a few minutes. Most people know how uncomfortable I am in social situations so it is a surprise I show up at all. Kevin painted some of the outside of the house this morning while I was out watering. Shawnee showed up at about 11:30. It's fun so watch her sleep and give me a dirty look when I make a noise that wakes her up. (She is a light sleeper!) I watched fireworks from my back yard, it's less expensive that way but just as beautiful. Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th and counted their blessing for being able to live in this beautiful land God created for us. If I were real smart Linda, I would have stock in Ritz crackers, Cheetos, tang, shorten, sour cream, chocolate milk, nacho cheese, etc..... at least I have a years supply if I ever get a cat or need a little extra for my meals! If I ask you to dinner keep your eyes open, you never know what might be in the food

2 comments:

nina said...

Uncomfortable in social situations? Now I know where my dad gets it from . We can blame it all on you!

Andre McFarquhar said...

great blog how about a link exchange. For Free Finacial Help and Guidance Vist: http://yourhelponline.blogspot.com