
I love Sunday's. They seem to calm my spirits. I think it gives me an opportunity to be more in tune to the Spirit. I had a teacher during one of my classes tell us that we were not suppose to use the word feel when we explain something but sometimes it is the only word that describes the inner emotions the Spirit gives us. I really think he needed to do more feeling and less thinking. Shawnee was home on Saturday and left this morning. I am getting excited to have her home. I enjoy talking to her, she may tell me to go away. She went over to Bryan and Chelsey's to see Hayden and Hannah. She is one proud auntie. Of course I am a proud Grandma also. I was going to go over and see them also but decided I needed to stay home and take care of things here. I am just so grateful for family. I talked to my sister Laretta for a little tonight. I miss having my sisters close at hand. With Pauline's and Mona's passing it made me realize how fragile life is and we never know how long we will be here. Knowing this and understanding how important family ties are, Juanita and I started having a sisters night once a month. If any of you are in town the last Wednesday of the month come and join us. Most of the time Carrol, Lesa, Claudia, Juanita, Linda and myself show up. I know some of you are saying Carrol and Lesa are not my sisters but they feel like. I love them like my sisters. Most of the time we just talk and catch up on every one's life because we are all so busy and if we don't take time to meet it doesn't happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment