Friday, July 11, 2008
Battles
Kirk is home again this week. I took him to a new Dr. yesterday and they put him on more medication for the seizures. Hope it works. He did pretty good only a few blows. Of course when he came home on Wednesday night we had to go to Red Apple and buy CAT FOOD. He wanted sour cream but they didn't have the kind he likes so I stood there for five minutes while he continued to look for it. He wasn't satisfied with just the cat food so we started around the store yet again. You'll never guess what he chose this time! Something I don't use again. STRAWBERRY QUICK MILK so I'll save it for any of you out there that have kids that love it. That is if I can get it away from him. I choose my battles and that is not one I wish to fight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're such a cute Mom.
Just hang in there. Remember to always ask yourself
"does it really matter"???
I always tell Lauren that when she is having a rough day, and don't worry about what anyone thinks.
How is Kevin? I miss talking to him - haven't seen him for a little while - Lauren said she even missed seeing him at church.
Take care of yourself.
Hugs...
Oh that is hularious! I never knew that about him!! I love strawberry milk! Too funny.... you are amazing! miss ya!
Post a Comment