
Can you believe it is summer? The weather defies the calendar. The weather has always effected Kirk. The storms moving in and out seem to really effect his brain.The other day I got a phone call from Kirk's school. The director said Kirk was okay but that he had had two seizures that day. They were going to watch him and keep me informed. That night the cottage called at 9:15 and told me he had had another seizure and that they were going to take him into the ER to have him checked. I fill so helpless not having him close enough to be there in a matter of minutes instead of 2 hours. They did some blood work and determined he had low sodium. I am not sure why this would cause so much stress for him. The director said that before one of the seizures Kirk grabbed his head like it was hurting and then got really flushed and started shaking then went into the seizure. He turned blue and had a hard time breathing. He did the same thing last month while he was home. I think it is time to find and see the neurologist. Any clues out there?
1 comment:
I'm so sorry to hear that. We will keep Kirk in our prayers. I hope everything works out okay for him.
Post a Comment