Monday, June 2, 2008

Memories

Well, I started summer school today. I am teaching 13 first graders. FUN! I have forgotten how much work it is to keep that many kids on task for more than 5 minutes. However, I do love teaching them. One little boy today said after we sang a song, "I hate singing songs because then I have them in my head the rest of the day." Ever had that happen? I think my brain is always putting what I hear to a song. At least most of them are good songs. On the way home from Gillette I was singing songs to Whitney, it reminded me of how I always sang to Kirk when he started getting antsy. Those were the good old days.

3 comments:

Shawnee said...

Things look good. It will be nice to see more details of your life. Love you.

Kristin said...

Hey Aunt Geraldine!! Great to see that you have a page. I love being able to keep up with everyone! Hows the fam? We are all good here....

nina said...

I'm so glad that you got a page! I will love seeing what you guys have been up to. Good luck with the summer school, I hope all goes well!
Love you,
Nina