Sunday, June 8, 2008
Mince Meat!
My arms look like mince meat! The chicken wire is winning!!! All the walls are down and now comes the fun part, cleaning up the plaster from the walls. We have layers and layers of dust. Just when Kevin thinks he has got it all the dust settles and it looks like he never dusted anything. I am so glad he is the house keeper (he isn't at the moment). Mike and I took a trip to the dump on Saturday and of course we got there five minutes late. Can you imagine closing the dump on Saturday morning at 11:00 just when everyone needs to use the dump after spending the morning cleaning? Needless to say, I was frustrated, but Mike has a way and he talked them in to opening it up to let us dump. As we were finishing up we noticed five other people they let through so maybe the extra half hour payed for their overtime. I am now filling up a second load. Every muscle in my body aches. Oh well, it will be worth it in the end (I hope).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment