Saturday, June 14, 2008



WOW! The sun if finally shining. I am not sure how to act. The rain was nice for the yard but I love the sunshine. I went to Billings yesterday to take Juanita to the airport so she could go see her babies! I then went and did some shopping for the bedroom and bathroom. It is so frustrating trying to find what you need when you don't know what it looks like in the first place. I was given a list and I hope I got the right stuff. Hopefully, we can get this project done within the next two weeks because Kirk will be home at the end of the month. Not sure what he will do with all the disarray. Maybe I should say, I don't know what I will do to keep him out of things. I can't believe how hard it has been to get use to only one bathroom again. How did we do it before?

No comments: