Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Update
Well I am back at work and trying to get back into the swing of things. I hate to admit that I was so lazy over the break. I spent a lot of time doing nothing. I felt guilty but not enough to do anything about it. I am grateful the family came so I had a reason to do some cooking. Last week I worked at the fabric shop. It felt good to be doing something. I didn't realize how much I missed working there and seeing different people. I just feel bad I am not as smart or as talented in knowing quilting information like Carrol. She is amazing! I wish everyone could see the beautiful quilts she makes. She has tried to get me excited about quilting but the verdict is still out on that one. Maybe if I had a place to keep my machine up I might be more excited about it. I did some sewing while I worked and I enjoy it.
Shawnee and I went and picked up Nicole's mom last night. She is here for the new baby that we are all waiting on. We keep thinking it will be any day but I guess he has a mind of his own and will come when he is ready. So the next time I post we should have a new little one to talk about. I love being a grandma!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
thank you for working for my mom...I know she really appreciates it!
Hopefully, she has the baby soon! I know she's probably more than ready. I'm excited because I am flying home next weekend so he should be here for sure by then.
Post a Comment