Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Being a Grandma

Aren't they cute? Where is Wilson?
Sariah and her Hair!
I love being a Grandma! I went over after school and held Wilson for a few minutes. He changes every day. I am so grateful that Nicole and Mike let me come and just hold him. Of course Whitney is always fun to be around. She really makes me laugh. The other day Sariah was over at the house and had fallen asleep in the chair. Her hair is such a mess after she has been asleep so we are always saying you have bed head. When she woke up she came over to me without my saying anything and said, "Grandma, look it's not bed head, it's chair head! " Her hair was sticking out all over. I should have taken a picture of her, she looked so funny but cute. Oh, the joys of being a Grandma.

1 comment:

Michelle Thompson said...

Aren't you lucky! That is wonderful that your grandkids live right there and you get to be such an important part of their lives! I'm sure you are a fabulous grandma!