Whitney giving us one of her looks.
When I got home from Thermopolis I had a nice surprise. Whitney was at our house. I love having the grand kids over. Soon mom and baby Wilson showed up, followed by daddy Mike. It as so funny watching Whitney walk on the treadmill. Way funny. Her little legs are so short it looked like she was running some of the time. Then of course her dad had to speed it up just to see if she could keep up. Amazing, she did. She loved it, of carouse grandma is over sitting on the edge of her chair praying she won't fall over on the thing. Thank goodness Mike was right there the whole time catching every little stumble. It makes me think about our Heavenly Father an how he is allowing us to try new things and sometimes we stumble but he is there to pick us back up. I am so grateful He has always been there for me.
2 comments:
I love your posts because you always relate them to something inspirational. You have so much wisdom and are such a great example.
Too much fun with the kids! Whitney is so funny! I hope the place in Worland will be good for Kirk. I can't imagine having to make decisions like that! Thanks for your comments :)
Post a Comment