Sunday, January 25, 2009

OCD Adventures

We woke up to beautiful snow this morning. Lots of it. I was suppose to take Kirk back first thing this morning. I wasn't sure if my car would make it so Mike took him back for me. We had a good weekend, of course we had to go to Red Apple and get cat food (for the cat I don't' have), chocolate mike (which has too much sugar) and sour cream that makes great ranch dressing which he loves. His bag must have weighed 25lbs by the time we got it sipped up. He has been hording (or I would call it his obsessive compulsive disorder) taking over) glue from the school. He must have had 2o bottles stashed in his bag along with four boxes of new crayons. Too funny! Of course these things had to stay in his bag along with the new big bag of cat food, paper bags, a few toys and an old empty can of Chocolate Quick Mix. Now picture in your mind a small flight bag with all these things inside! You got it! Oh how I wish I could know what is going on in his brain. Oh the stories I could tell about his obsessions but enough for tonight. Until my next adventure.

4 comments:

Linda said...

And they say a womens purse is bad.

Shawnee said...

You should have also added that he has to have the straps of the bag hanging just right or he keeps moving it until it is just right.

nina said...

Your a much more patient woman that I.

LauriJo said...

That just makes my whole day. I love you blogs, they are so great. It makes me miss you all, which gets me thinking. I have the 16th of February off of work, so I was thinking I might come out that weekend, if you all aren't too busy for me to bum around. Let me know what you think.