It seems like I never have much to say. I have always envy those who can express there thoughts and feelings openly. I have been staying busy for the most part. However, I do feel guilty just sitting in my lazy boy being lazy but at least I am busy. Right? I have an IEP for Kirk tomorrow in Thermopolis. It is suppose to snow but I hope it won't be as bad as when Nicole's dad and I took him back after Christmas. That was a white out in some places. I am just grateful Klete drove us. I am not looking forward to this IEP. It will be his last one with the school system. Now that he is 21 he must move on. I have decided to move him to Worland's BHE. I hope it will be a good move for him. I will go and visit the place before the meeting just to make sure it is the best place for him. I hate making decisions like this for him. I just pray he will be happy and that they will be good to him.
No comments:
Post a Comment