"The Lord loves each of us too much to merely let us go on being what we now are, for He knows what we have the possibility to become." Neil A Maxwell
Wow! This is a powerful statement. When we stop and think about all we can become the possibilities are endless. What can I become? What does the Lord want me to become? I have many dreams of who and what I can become the trick is to do something about our dreams. It reminds me of one of our Hymns. " Wake up and do something more than dream of your mansions above..." What are you striving to become?
2 comments:
That is so true. Sometimes we forget our own individual worth. It would be amazing if we could all see each other as the Lord sees us.
Speaking of Possibilities. Is it possible that you have been neglecting your duties to your faithful blog readers? Remember blogging counts as journal keeping:-)
Post a Comment