Saturday, October 4, 2008

As I was sitting listening to conference today, I realized how blessed I am. The talk by Elder Holland touched me so much. I have been so blessed by so many angels these past few weeks. I want to testify that there are angels all around us. These angles seem to know what I need, a hug, a smile or just a listening ear. If we take the time to look around they are everywhere. I pray that we can all be angels to those around us. Here are a few of the angels in my life these past few weeks.

1 comment:

nina said...

I thought of you today as I was listening to conference too. I was sure that some of the talks touched your heart. Isn't it interesting how the talks always seem to be just exactly what we need to hear? I hope they provided you some comfort.