Saturday, October 11, 2008
Seasons
Wow! I am not looking forward to the cold weather. I loved the fall colors but it always is a prelude to the winter. I guess I need to think that after winter is Spring my favorite time of the year. I don't want to sound like I am complaining because I am grateful for each season and the promises each one brings. It is just that I enjoy some more than more. Today I have been the shredder queen. I was going through my papers and decided I needed to do a little draw cleaning. I got two big bags of shredded paper from three drawers. I can't wait until I hit my filing cabinets. Poor Shawnee has had to take care of me once again. I came home from school yesterday with a sick stomach. She makes a good nurse for me. Well until next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like fun!! My girls LOVE to shred paper!! I should send them that way when you hit the filing cabinents!! We are good! It was good to see you guys too! We miss ya! We want to come up again soon.....I'm not sure we can handle the cold weather!!:) Love ya!
I agree with the cold weather, I love snow but..it seems like fall hits and it's only around for two days and then it's all covered in winter stuff!! I wish fall would stay around for a little while longer, Winter is too selfish, and is always taking over!! ha ha :)
Post a Comment