Sunday, October 5, 2008

Anyone for Salsa cheese dip?

I had Kirk home this weekend. It was nice to see his smiling face. He loved Shawnee tickling his feet. He is very spoiled to say the least. It was so funny yesterday when he was eating lunch he got hold of a jar of salsa cheese dip and was eating it out of the jar. He was eating it so fast for fear I would take it away. By the time he was finished with it I could almost see flames coming from his ears. He looked at me kind of startled then drank a BIG glass of milk to cool himself down. I had to chuckle because of his expression. I am not sure if he knew what was happening.

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

The new background that you have is very cute.

Linda said...

Looking at all those cute granddaughters I'm glad that Nichole and Mike are to the rescue to help out the one little soldier.