Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tagged

Tagged 8 TV shows I like to watch:
  • Gilmore Girls
  • Reba
  • Wheel of Fortune
  • Hallmark channel
  • What ever Shawnee has on
  • I lead a boring life
8 Favorite Restaurants
  • Olive Garden
  • Cracker Barrel
  • Quiznos
  • I can't think of any other place. I live in a small town and don't get out much
8 Things that happened yesterday
  • Woke up
  • Went to work
  • Taught my students
  • Taught my reading class
  • Went home
  • Threw up
  • Threw up again
  • Went to bed
8 Things I'm looking forward to:
  • having all my children home again
  • Spring
  • finding just the right place for Kirk
  • giving back all the pots and pans from the generous people who brought food
  • getting all my paper work done
  • getting my bills payed off
  • feeling better
  • hugging my grandchildren~!!!
People I tag: Mandi Lauri

No comments: