Sunday, September 28, 2008

I want to thank everyone for their love and prayers this past two weeks. We have felt them as a family. It is amazing how much strength comes from those who share a hug, say a prayer for us, say a kind word and give us a smile. These things help us to continue on. We will miss Kevin and his laughter, service and love but know he is not hurting any more. Again thanks to all of you out there who have sent your love.

2 comments:

nina said...

What a beautiful family. Wish I could have been there. HUGS!

Mrs. Petty said...

Dearest Geraldine,

This is Beth from High School. Mom called and let me know of your loss. Even though I didn't see Kevin very much, he was one who always took time to visit when I came home. I have thought of you so much in the last 3 weeks, and know that you have always been a pillar of strength for those around you. I love you and have you in my prayers for peace and happiness. All my love, Beth