Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day! Hope everyone enjoyed their day. Last evening Janet (Nicole's Mom) called and said, "If you were my valentine tomorrow, you would fix Navajo tacos and if I were your valentine, I would fix everything that went on the top." So guess what? I made Navajo tacos today. YUMMY! Now I will have to pay Juanita because I went off the plan we are on. However, it was worth it. Kirk came shopping in our pantry twice today. He still wanted to go to Red Apple but as Whitney said, "No, not today!" He had to be satisfied with what he found in the pantry. Of course Janet cleaned out his 'hoard box' and brought the supplies over here so he could gather a few of his favorite things. I think I like this recycling thing we've got going for him. Wilson has been so cute lately. He loves music and so whenever he hears it he starts dancing. This morning we started singing Chicka, Chicka boom boom and he started mimicking us. He is growing up so fast. Shawnee came home for the weekend. It has been nice to have her home. My brother, Richard was released from being the bishop today. I will miss not having him serve us in this capacity. He was an outstanding bishop but I know he will serve well in whatever position they call him to. He is so sincere and loving to everyone. Love you brother! I am trying to get use to the nursery. I have to admit it has been a challenge for me and I am not sure why. I guess I liked going to Sunday School and Relief Society. I do miss the learning each week from these organizations. However, I do enjoying the little ones.

2 comments:

Shawnee said...

I know those kids love you, too. :)

nina said...

what a good idea recycling Kirk's food. Ha ha.. I bet you wish you had done that a long time ago!