Friday, January 1, 2010

All my grandchildern except for the one on the way!!
The whole gang from left to right going around: Hayden, Chelsey, Bryan, Hannah, Wilson, Nicole, Mike, Whitney, Erik, Sandy (and growing baby), Sariah, Shawnee. In the middle: Kirk, Geraldine, Bekah
Wow, a new year! I am looking forward to what lies ahead. The past year has brought many opportunities for growth and self reflection. I have been so lazy the past few days. It's a good thing I have a job to go to most of the time or I would really be lazy! I enjoyed having my family home for the holidays. On Christmas Eve Sariah was baptised. She was so beautiful, she absolutely glowed. Thanks everyone for making it a special day for her. After the baptism we had our family get together at the church gym. We missed having Richard's family with us. It just wasn't the same without them there but I understand. The children were very well behaved even though it was in the echo-y (not sure if that is a good word for it) gym. Nicole and her mom did a wonderful job organizing the food and decorations. They have been a tremendous help to me personally this past year. I know it has been hard for Nicole to be living in my home but I have enjoyed having them. We had our annual pictures taken and they were so cute. Thanks Catherine for taking them for us. May you all have a wonderful new year!

3 comments:

Michelle Thompson said...

You truly are blessed! What a wonderful family! I'm glad you have been able to relax. We all need some of that! Happy New Year and I hope 2010 is a great year for you!

Linda said...

Wow! Aren't you so proud of that grandchildren picture. We had one take too and it's really hard to belive that your'e getting a posterety like that.

nina said...

Your family pictures turned out so good. We now know how hard it is to get that many people to smile all at the same time. It was so good to see you guys, thanks for coming by.