Friday, December 4, 2009
Kirk and the DR.
So many thoughts and feelings but don't know how to express them all. I have loved watching my Christmas movies and they always make me ponder and appreciate all that I have been blessed with. The other day the Dr. made a home visit to check Kirk. They wanted to get a blood level to check and see if his seizure medicine is where it needs to be. Well, I was so impressed with Kirk. He let the Dr. check his ears, get his blood pressure and even let him draw blood! Yes, you heard it right, when the Dr. stuck the needle in Kirk's arm he just laughed! I was so grateful that he was good. The Dr. was impressed at how well he looks and behaved. I was also grateful that the Dr. made a house call. This helped keep Kirk calm. Thanks Claudia for being their with me. Janet is doing an amazing job with him. He is even cooking his lunches. One of the many blessings of this past year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment