Thursday, January 7, 2010
Enjoying!
I love to read and look at other people's blogs. One of my favorite blogs is Tracy Bassett's. http://bassettsbull.blogspot.com/
She is always so positive and shares beautiful pictures as well as fun ideas. Thanks Tracy! Often I wonder what to write about or what to say. I admire those who can share their feelings, thoughts and experiences in a positive way. I also love the ideas that are shared and hopefully one day I will do some of them.
Last night, I cut material out for some place mats. I found this cute pattern using scrapes in one of my quilting magazines. Sense I am in need of place mats and I have tons of scrapes I thought I would try my hand at it. Now the trick is to get busy and sew! Maybe if I get them finished soon I will post a picture of them. I organized my scrapes and material last night also and was excited to see all the different colors! FUN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for your positive comments!! Let me tell you, I'm not always positive. Yesterday was a good example of that. I just might blog about it, but I'm letting myself calm down a bit!! ;-)
Can't wait to see your finished place-mats!! You're so talented!!
Post a Comment