Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Stuff
Well school is almost out and then we start summer school. I always look forward to teaching summer school because it gives me an opportunity to work with a class of students and I get to get to teach math as well as reading. Just teaching reading all day is great but I do miss the math part of it. I will be teaching first grade. There are some cute little pumpkins in that grade.
I planted my garden the other night and now my knees are telling me how old I really am (it doesn't help when I sit all day long in front of the computer typing in numbers). Part of my job as reading coach is to keep some of the data from the different assessments we give during the year. I'm not complaining because I do enjoy it. It is fun to see how far the students have come. I saw Michelle Thompson the other day at school and it was good to see her. My nephew Seth comes home from his mission today. How exciting! Looking forward to seeing him. They started on my furnace and air conditioner last week. After cleaning out all my storage places it makes me wonder how I collected all that stuff through out the years. My living room is full of good will things and Mike already took a trailer load to the dump. Now one of the sheds is full of stuff!!! Have a great Memorial weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It was great to see you too! I sure miss all the wonderful people at LES. That was a great job because of the people. Hope you have a great summer!
I want to have a yard sale at Mayes Fabric parking lot because we have a ton of stuff stored back there. I was going to talk to Neil about it. Want in on the action?
Yes Linda, I do want in on the action. Let me know when. Nicole also has some things she is thinking about.
Post a Comment