Sunday, May 3, 2009
I was able to go to Time Out for Women this past weekend. What a great opportunity to fill your spiritual bucket. I loved listening to the music of Hillary Weeks and Jenny Oaks-Baker as well as listening to the speakers. I laughed and I cried and felt a sense of calmness, letting go of some of the guilt I have felt for many reasons. I came away with a reassurance of the knowledge I already had that God knows me and is there for me personally. I know we can all feel His sweet assurance not only in the good times but also in the hard times. It was great to share this experience with those I love, Shawnee, Juanita, Nicole, Wilson, Sandy and Lesa. What a great group of women. I wish I could have had all my sisters and daughter (Chelsey, Laretta, Carrol, Claudia, Linda, Gail to name a few) with me. We are having sister's night this week. I hope Carrol will be feeling well enough to come. We have decided to have it at the house so we can feel more relaxed. I sure enjoy these times we have together to love, laugh and cry if we need too. Good opportunity to share and learn what is happening in every ones live. I found we got so busy that we never took the time to talk or see each other so this is our way of staying close together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That sounds like a really neat experience. I wish they had something like that around here.
Post a Comment