Sunday, May 24, 2009
Boy what a week! Sorry this is a long post so beware! School is now out and I think I am ready for Summer School. I sent out the last letters and made attendance cards for all the teachers now to move all the things over to the middle school. We have to have summer school there because they are putting in new electrical and heating in our building. Maybe I won't freeze in my little corner. I went and picked up Kirk from his school. He was finished with his public school experience this last Friday. I jokingly asked the principal of the High school here in town if he was ready for him to walk across the stage. He had know idea what I was even talking about because he never knew Kirk even though he was on their rolls. In a way it is sad that he couldn't be part of the graduating class but then again most of those kids don't know him either. He is moving to a group home in Worland but they are not ready for him yet even though they have known sense Feb. that he was coming. Needless to say I am a little concerned! Thank goodness I have children here at home who are willing to step up and help out when needed. It will all work out in the end. Mike had a crew over here yesterday preparing the ground for my garage. The girls are loving all the dirt! They love digging looking for worms. The furnace man has been working hard and next week he should be finished installing all the duct work. The work is progressing but I messes every where. I get one mess cleaned up and another one appears. I now have the trunk of my car full of bags for Good Will with stuff from last week. I had the living room all cleaned and them I brought all Kirk's stuff home and now have more things to go through. I hope I can make the Billings run soon because I am running out of floor space. I don't know where Kirk got so much stuff but I guess after living in a place for over five years you accumulate things. Well, that is about it for now, until next time when I take time to write have a great WEEK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Geraldine, I'm serious about that garage sale thing. Let's do it after I get back from Vegas. Maybe we could talk about it on Wednesday at Sisters night out.
Wow, sounds like you have your hands full. I just read my moms comment and I think a garage sale would be a great idea. My mom hasn't had one in years, but she needs too ;) Don't tell her I said that. Hope everything works out well with Kirk.
Oh, and how exciting that your getting a garage!
Post a Comment