Saturday, March 28, 2009

New Sewing machine

Yeah! I bought myself a new sewing machine today. Way expensive but I hope it will be worth it. I have sewn the dog feed off my Elna so it was a lot of work to sew. Carrol has been trying to get me interested in quilting so maybe this will help. At least it should give me something to do in the evenings instead of watch TV or be lazy. Shawnee tries to get me out and do things but I like my home and the comfort within its walls.

3 comments:

Michelle Thompson said...

Congratulations on your new toy. I call it that because that is what it is when for my mom when she gets a new one. I agree with wanting to stay home. After a long day of work, I prefer to be home and watching TV feels so good sometimes.

Kristin said...

How fun!! Have fun with it, and I'm sure you'll make lots of great things with it:)

nina said...

I'm glad you were able to treat yourself to something new. You deserve it. It's always fun to have a new toy.