Wednesday, April 15, 2009
I hope you had a great Easter. Ours was fairly quite and stress free. I went and had my procedures done on Friday and then we went shopping!! I spent way to much but it was fun to be with Nicole, Shawnee and the kids. By the time we got home we were all very tired. Saturday I started to clean up the yard. Boy what a big job that is. I got tired about 1:00 so went in and cleaned up and did some of my summer school stuff. That evening we had Stake conference and our ward choir was doing the special musical number. We had 16 men and about 14 women. They sounded like angels. I am so grateful for their support because I could not do the job without them. Then Sunday morning we had general session of Stake conference. It was very good. It inspired me to want to do better. The whole time I was thinking about the promises of the resurrection and the blessing of the crucifixion. It amazes me how our Heavenly Father has made it possible for all of us to return back to him. I am so grateful for that knowledge. That afternoon we had a family dinner and then enjoyed each others company. The girls were so cute in their sunglasses. Whitney's matched her little outfit. They all looked so cute in their Easter clothes. I just wish all my grandkids could have been here. I can't believe Hayden will be a year old next month. Wow! where does the time go? On Monday, I had a dentist appointment and got one of my teeth filled. So I had a numb mouth for most of the afternoon. We watched Erik's girls for the rest of the day. I mowed the lawn trying to get all the dead leaves up so I was again very sore and tired by the time I cleaned up. It's a good thing I have work to go back to so I can rest. Well that was my weekend in a nutshell. Hope yours was good also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment