Monday, August 18, 2008

I have a toilet!!! You can't imagine how much you miss something until you no longer have it. Kevin painted the rooms and Mike put down the flooring (and the toilet) and Erik worked on the wiring. It is all coming together. I will order my carpet tomorrow. Yeah!! There is still lots to do but as Mike said, "We've got more done in three days than we did in two months." It was the first day of school for the kids today. I worked in the office because there was a funeral that several of the workers were at. It was fun to see the teachers bring in the little ones. I heard a tail on my granddaughter. Her and a friend whose grandma's also works at the school were out wondering around when they should have been in class. Very independent!! Cute but watch out!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I'm excited to hear about the progress. I'll have to come over and see the royal flush.