Monday, August 25, 2008
I have been tagged!!
A little about me...
What are the last 3 things you purchased?
* Food- milk & bread & lettuce (what we live on)
* Mike's birthday present(His birthday is Wednesday)
* Gas (as always)
What are the last 3 songs you downloaded?
*I don't even know how to download a song! Oh wait, maybe a Sally DeFord song.
What were the last 3 places you visited? (do you want places I go all the time or places I have traveled to?) Billings, Sheridan, Thermopolis
* Japan as a teacher to learn about their culture and schooling
* Utah to see my niece married
* Idaho (visiting Shawnee)
What are your 3 favorite movies? It's hard to name only three
* Scarlet Pimpernel
* The Magic of Ordinary Days
* Charly
What are your 3 favorite possessions?
Since my family are not possessions I can't list them but they mean the most to me!!
* My home
* My testimony of the Savior
* My scriptures
What are your 3 wishes?
* I wish my husband had good health
* I wish I could understand what Kirk is thinking and trying to say
* I wish everyone would stop complaining and be grateful for what they have (including me!)
What are 3 things you haven't done yet?
* Go back East
* Applied for a principal job
* Sing with the tabernacle choir
What are your 3 favorite dishes?
* Chicken Alfredo Just about anything that is made with chicken
* Navajo tacos
* Tuna Cheese swirls
What are 3 things that freak you out?
* I'm not easily freaked but I don't like heights
* Being late for anything
* ?
Name 3 things you are good at?
* Teaching children
* Leading the music at church
* Being calm (most of the time)
Name 3 things you are currently coveting
I don't covet (alright maybe my new bathroom and bedroom)
3 bloggers I tag
Chelsey
Kristen
Mandi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Was that no complaining comment for me?
I'm proud of you for responding to my tagg, and I think you should defiantly go for the principle thing.
Post a Comment