Friday, September 16, 2011

Taking Time

I was ready to blog yesterday and my internet was down for some reason. I had all these great thougths I wanted to share but of course as the hours fly by so do my thoughts. One thing I did want to share was how we need to take time. Take time to ponder, time to share with others, time to enjoy family and friends, time to study the scriptures, time to enjoy the beautiful changes of the seasons. Time to rejoice in your life. Now that I am back to work I realized how much I have missed working with the children so I am taking time to enjoy them. There are just so many things I want to enjoy and take the time to do so. Following are a few picturs of what I am enjoying.
The boys taking time to paint my house.
Hannah taking time to enjoy the quilt I made for her birthday/
Whitney and Hannah taking time to color a beautiful picture.
Taking time to celbrate Kirk's 24th birthday.

Last week, me taking time to fix my computer so I could up date this blog.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Geraldine it's time to say I love you and your sweet spirit.