Sunday, December 26, 2010

Top ten

I was just sitting here thinking back on the year and all the good things that have happened yet are history now. Top ten events (not in any particular order): 1. I was blessed with two new grand babies (Ethan and Heidi), 2. I was released as music director after more than 8 years and nursery leader and helper for six months 3. I was put in as first councilor in the Young Women's program, 4. Changed classrooms at school three times in one month! but finally found my home, 5. Mike and his family were able to move into their new home which is beautiful, 6. Shawnee and I were able to make a trip back east this summer to visit my sister and a few Mormon historical sights as well as attend several new temples along the way, 7. I got another year older and hopefully a little more wiser 8. Went to Gillette to visit my son this year more than once!(sorry Shawnee maybe this year I'll come to your place more than never!) 9. Moved back into my old bedroom up front after I got it painted (which I hate to do) 10. Bought myself a new car!!! Yes, I broke down and bought myself a RAV4. I know all of you who knew Kevin and his cars wonder why I did this but believe me my hip and knees are thanking me and I love it. I think his Impala was the car we ever had longer than a year. I had it for almost 4 years. The dealer gave me a great deal on trade in so I broke down and did it. Well that is my life in a nut shell in the year 2011 or at least what I can remember at the moment. Pray you all have a happy NEW YEAR and that you will enjoy the blessings and miracles that come your way.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I think it's great you got the car. Icing on the cake for an eventful year.