I have enjoyed decorating my house for Christmas this year. Each picture shows a little something I did. I made the pillows on my couches (which I love). I also had help from Sariah and Bekah with the tree garland. Bekah did the beading while Sariah tied the material on the jute to make bows. I used gum drops for ornaments as well as scraps of material I had left over from a Young Women project to make the Gingerbread people. The first picture is of a Christmas tree made out of Kevin's Grandmothers old jewelry. His grandmother made it for him years ago and it is a treasure. Hope you enjoyed the tour of some of my Christmas projects. Until next time may you enjoy the miracles of the season.
3 comments:
It looks like you are all ready for Christmas! Hope you have a wonderful one!
And it even looks better in person.
Wow, Geraldine! You are so talented! Everything you did is just lovely! I envy you your ability to be so creative. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment