Sunday, November 7, 2010

Gratitude

I've been reading Pres. Monson's biography. What a treat to read about his life. I have always loved how caring he is. I wish I could be more like him. Today I was called to be in the Young Women presidency. I love the young women and their beauty. I will enjoy getting to know each one of them. I will miss my little nursery kids. I have enjoyed their hugs and watching them grow as they learn about their Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. However, I won't miss the exhausted feeling after two hours of getting up and down. My knees were telling me how old I really am. As I enter this holiday season I pray I can show my gratitude by doing for others and serving where I can. I am grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who knows who I am. There are so many reminders each day that lets me know He knows who I am.

1 comment:

Linda said...

and I'm grateful that you are in Young Womens with me. 8->