
Well I guess it is time to fire up the computer and catch up on life. This summer Kristin took some pictures of my family. The wind was blowing but they show how cute they all are.
I am back at work trying to get in the grove of things. I caught a bad cold, sinus infection and have had a plugged ear for over a month now and can't seem to knock it. I have been on two antibiotics and lots of decongestion's. Let's just say I am tired of it. I want to hear!! I have to turn my head so my good ear is facing who ever is talking to me. Now I know how those who can't hear all the time feel. I have more empathy for them.
Mike and Nicole have moved into their new house. It has been very quite around here. Kirk turned 23 on the 7th. I can't believe my baby is that old. I love having him here in town. He his learning every day. I am so grateful for the wonderful ladies that care for him and teach him.
Bekah turned 5 years old and is enjoying kindergarten. It is amazing she has kept her shoes on every day!
I was made the Nursery Leader instead of just the helper. I am enjoying the little ones but have trouble coming up with activities they can do. I love their hugs and cute little smiles. It's warms my heart when they recognize me.
Yesterday, a new granddaughter was born, Heidi Brynn Hendershot. I feel so blessed. This gives me 5 granddaughters and 3 grandsons. Check out Bryan's face book for a cute picture of the little darling. I wanted to go see them this weekend but hate to give them the crud I have, so I will wait. Well now I am all caught up for another few days. Until next time.
1 comment:
You should try playing "Don't Eat Pete!" with the nursery kids, ours love it. They play it every week. It's a fun way to do their snack time. Shayla made a really cute mat for us to use.
Post a Comment