Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New Grandson

I am the grandma of an new little boy. Ethan Andrew. He is very cute!! I feel so blessed with all my grandchildren. They are all so unique and special. Each one makes me smile and laugh with their little antics. I will miss the Wilson and Whitney when they move to their new home (I'll miss mom and dad also). I've been teaching summer school and loving it once again. They brighten my days. I learn more from them than I teach them.

3 comments:

Chelsey said...

someone needs to post some pics of this new little guy. we are doing great over here just cant wait until all our water problems are fixed and my basement is back to normal. hope all is well for you miss you.

Michelle Thompson said...

Congratulations!

nina said...

Yes, we want pictures! Oh, and congratulations :)