Saturday, June 12, 2010

Dreary MOOD

What a day! It has been so dreary and my mood has been dreary so I decided I needed to do something. I got out the paint and painted the window sills and the door trim in my bedroom. They have been the bare wood for far to long and I've had the paint forever. You think I would have gotten on the ball a long time ago. It looks nice and while I was at it I rearranged my room. Looks good. Feels good! Still dreary outside!

3 comments:

nina said...

I love to start a project when I'm feeling down too. It's so therapeutic to work with your hands, takes your mind off things.

Michelle Thompson said...

Good for you! I love to clean and organize when I am worried or upset. It helps my mood to stay busy. It is so much better then sitting around and getting worse.

Tracy said...

You go girl!! I'm with ya on the dreary mood and weather combination!!...Not so much fun!!

I'm sure your room looks fantastic and you felt better. Where's the pictures?...;-)