Friday, June 18, 2010

Life

What woke me up at 2:30 this morning? I couldn't go back to sleep until 5:30. You think I could shut my mind off, but no, it flits from one thing to the next never stopping long enough to even come up with a plan of action! Ever have that happen? I don't mind being awake but then the following day isn't always fun. I think I would be more productive if I could stick to one topic at a time. Oh well, at least I can still think and be somewhat productive the next day (even if I don't know what I am doing most of the time). Well, until the next new adventure strikes, stay happy, keep dry, don't blow away and sleep well!

2 comments:

Shawnee said...

One of my professors told me to go backwards through my day, thinking of all the things I'm grateful. I guess you're supposed to fall asleep before you get to the beginning of your day. Wouldn't hurt.

Chelsey said...

same thing happened to me last night too.