Sunday, September 20, 2009

House update

As you can see the house is coming along. We now have driveway, a door on the garage, sidewalks and stained brick.
This is the porch Mike added to the back of the house where the old porch use to be. It is so nice to have a covered porch.
This is the brown stain ont he birck that Shawnee stained before she left for school. THANKS Shawnee.
This is the back of my new bedroom and pantry. Mike, Nicole and I put up the siding yesterday and he would have been finished but I changed my mind yet again on how I wanted it finished. The pantry is starting to fill up very fast. I love having a place for my big canning pans and the jars of food I just canned. We moved the freezer into the garage as well. I am so blessed!!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

How exciting!! It looks great!! Great job! (I love canning:))

Michelle Thompson said...

WOW, it looks great! You are so lucky to have such talented and hard working kids. We are coming to Lovell this weekend for my brother's farewell, so we will have to drive by and check it out!

Chelsey said...

The house is looking amazing. It already looks so different.

nina said...

Wow, if someone would have told me that was Grandma's old house, I wouldn't have believed them. It looks so different, but so awesome. Way to go.