Sunday, September 20, 2009
Thanks
I just wanted to thank everyone for your kind words and thoughts this past week. It is hard to believe that a year has gone by sense Kevin passed away. So many thoughts, memories and feelings. I am so grateful for my knowledge of the plan of salvation and for the healing power of the atonement. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about him and miss his kindness and laughter. However, as time moves forward so do I. I see his goodness and kindness through our children who continue to serve me. I am given strength beyond my own as well as courage to move forward. I know my Heavenly Father is aware of me and my feelings. As the song goes, "He, only He knows". I am grateful for the atonement of a loving Savior and because of this atonement there is hope in things I don't always understand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment