Sunday, August 23, 2009

This will be my new pantry.
Looking at the pantry from the garage entrance
New bedroom (12'x18') with 10 foot ceilings, two windows,
a nice big closet, and room for storage.
Garage door from the inside.
The door heading from the house into the new part.
This used to be the window on the west side of the house.

3 comments:

Chelsey said...

It looks like it is all coming along. It will be exciting when it is all finished.

LauriJo said...

I am so excited for you, it is looking wonderful, I only wish I could be out there helping build it all. That would be so AWESOME!!! Love you!

Michelle Thompson said...

Wow, that will be so nice for you when it is all finished. I can't wait to see the finished product and I bet you can't either. Good luck with school this year!