Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hannah and Grandma dancing. She has a good shake of her boody. Hayden and his cute little pixy.
Wilson, he sure is growing fast!
Erik, Sandy and the girls Easter Morning
The girls enjoying their easter buckets in Grandma's garden that needs to be plowed. Any takers out there? By the time the girls get it plowed and dug it will be Christmas again.
I'm forever blowing bubbles! Whitney show how talented she is.
Whitney with Bekah and Sariah in the background with their new shades
Sariah, the budding artist. She is drawing her butterfly. I am amazed how good she is.

3 comments:

Michelle Thompson said...

You are so lucky to have so many grandkids and have them all right there. I bet it made your Easter extra special to have all your grandkids with you.

Linda said...

What is this new piece of furniture that I see in your living room. Looks like some one is getting serious.

Kathy said...

I think that Sariah probably has inherited Great Grandma Nellie May's artistic ability - how WONDERFUL !!! I haven't gotten brave enough to ride my bike yet - and probably won't again (after my horrific bike wreck nearly 3 years ago), but do you want me to meet you to go walking sometime? We could meet at some corner and talk & walk & dream & cry and laugh and smile with each other.
Think about it...
Hugs