Thursday, December 11, 2008

O kay, I have dreams, some good and some not so good. This morning it was a good dream. A bunch of people were all in the chapel and I was having a group sing but I just wanted men so I made all the women go back and sit down. When they were finished singing Bryan started being silly, singing something about BJ being here. Then he takes off with this rich voice singing, Lift the Wing, with Kevin at the Piano, the two blending as one. He sang this song at Kevin's funeral. The words: But when I'm miles and miles apart from you, I'm beside you, when I think of you... Were the last words I remember before waking up. This type of dream is so much nicer than some of the others I have had. A couple of weeks ago the sister missionaries called to the house to ask if one of us would go to an appointment with them. I was on the road so Shawnee called me to see if I wanted to go because she didn't want to. I thought of all the excuses of how I could to get out of it and finally just said I didn't want to, Immediately when I hung up the article I had read the night before by Pres. Faust on consecrating yourself to the Lord came blasting into my mind. I quickly called Shawnee back and said I would go. Not wanting to be a disappointment to the Lord. That evening as we finished watching, Finding Faith in Christ, the gentlemen we were visiting asked, "Why do some people seem to have all the miracles happen to them while others are so burdened with trials? Where are the miracles today?" As I pondered this question a thought popped into my head ( the still small voice) and I told him, "Miracles are in the eyes of the beholder." I then bore testimony of the miracles that have taken place in my life. They are there if we look for them: The beautiful sunrise, the still small voice whispering to me telling me to go with the sisters that night, children's laughter, good health, being able to go on when you feel like giving up. Everywhere I look miracles are taking place. I am so blessed and know that I am being watched over. We are all blessed with many miracles, Take the time to see them and then cherish them because miracles are in the eyes of the beholder!

No comments: