
This if a few of the chldren preparing to be in the manger scene.

Baby Hayden (Bryan and Chelsey's baby being the baby Jesus, While sheep look on.

Once again it was a great Christmas Eve. The Children made great angels, shepherds, baby Jesus, Wise Men, Mary and Joseph. Lloyd and Claudia out did
themselves with the supper. The
Welch's came and Caroled for us. It was beautiful. I enjoyed having my children and grandchildren home for the holidays. The weather wasn't the best but the company was great!
3 comments:
Oh that makes me so homesick. I'm glad that you guys had a good time. Wish I could have been there.
hey i changed my blog to private, but if you want to send me an email i'll add you to my blog! my email is krist2002@yahoo.com, thank you!!...Sounds like you guys had a great christmas!
Keep writing. I always enjoy reading your blog.
Post a Comment