Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Thank You

I want to thank everyone for their kindness, prayers and concern at this time of Kevin's passing. I know he has touched many lives and will be missed by all. You could hear his laugh for yards and yards. He loved a good joke and sharing with others. Kevin loved people and seemed to be energized by them. He loved to serve in the temple and the passed year with all his sicknesses and trial he has been unable to attend. It broke his heart. I will miss the beautiful music he would play, his unique sense of humor, his laughter, his help around the house and too many other things to even mention. Again thank you all for your love, support and kindness.

3 comments:

Emily Asay said...

Geraldine,
When I was in high school, I sang in a Christmas quartet for the stake Christmas concert and your husband was our accompanist. I've never known such an upbeat, KINDER man. He truly lifted my spirits and made me feel like a better person just from that single experience. You've been in my prayers-you have always been an example to me.

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Geraldine,
I just wanted to tell you your husband was a fantastic 5th grade teacher. That was many years ago, and I still remember the fun we had in that class. I saw Kevin a few years ago in Green River, WY. He was visiting someone in our ward. He came right up to me, and gave me a hug. He was a fun teacher and person who touched many lives. My thoughts and prayers are with your family at this time.
with love,
Kristy (Brown) Sinks
PS~ My mom is Kathy Brown, if you don't know who I am.

Linda said...

We wish we could do more. Let us know if we can. We will all miss Kevin. We already do. I know things will work out okay. We love you. Remember that.