Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Life
Life marches on even when we aren't marching with it. It seems like I am so far behind in all my paper work at school. I am not sure when it will all get done but it will eventually. I have always worked well under pressure! (actually I have had to learn how to:) I really am so excited because I have been able to take a shower in my bathroom. Mike got the grout work done enough so that I can use it. It is turning out so nice. I would post pictures but of course when Kirk was home he got a hold of my camera and twisted the lens and now it won't open. I guess it is time for a new one. I'll have to start saving my pennies so I can purchase another one. Kevin went through the surgery very well, I was very proud of his courage. I love having Shawnee home. She keeps me on my toes in a good way. As I was reading my scriptures this morning I was reminded yet again how quickly we can vear away from doing what we know we should. I was reading about Samuel the Laminite and how he cautioned us to not be prideful and that we need to turn our hearts to the Lord. I pray that I can remember these teaching and act accordingly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love you, Geraldine. My heart is full and I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Know that we are thinking and praying for you. I love you!
I love you aunt Geraldine. I am so sorry to hear about Uncle Kevin. I can't even imagine the pain that you must be feeling inside right now. Please know that I am thinking of you and praying for you that you will be able to find peace through all of this. You are such a wonderful woman, mother, wife, grandma and aunt. I wish I could be there to mourn with you, I miss you all so much. I would call now, but I know that you are being bombarded with a lot right now and that you probably just need a little space to think and to grieve. So I will call soon. I love you.
Nina
Post a Comment