Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Thougths
Over the past week I have been doing a lot of thinking about trials and why we have them as well as some of the things I have learned by having trials. It seems that everywhere you look someone is dealing with something. Some trials are more visible than others. Looking back on some of my own trials I have realize that they have shaped or molded the person I have become. There have been many times when I have cried unto the Lord for strength and relieve. I have cried for those whom I love and can’t do anything for them. There are defiantly times when I feel totally helpless in knowing how to help or what to do. When those moments arise I am so grateful for my understanding of the Atonement. It is at that point in time when I just have to turn it over to the Lord and ask Him to take care of it and to give me the strength and courage I need. Every time when I finally turn the problem over to the Lord peace comes and I am able to learn and grow. I am able to see things in an eternal prospective and move forward. I have learned that when I judge others I am usually wrong in my judgment and because I was so judgmental or unforgiving I was the one at fault and it was my progression that had stopped. Each person deals with their trials differently and we are not the judge. We can offer support and encouragement but we should not judge. I have come to treasure the gift of forgiveness. It truly is a miracle! When this forgiveness enters into your heart the healing process can begin. No matter how many times you need forgiveness it is there if you ask for it. Oh how marvelous is the Plan of Salvation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment