That is amazing! I cannot believe you have kept them alive so long. That really is something special.
I just found a tub under my bed of belongings from when I was younger and I found the twin little porcelin dolls that grandma had given me. I just loved finding them and thinking of all the fun I used to have at her house. She would always let me play with her beautiful things and my mom would say "Mom you don't want her with that." And grandma would just insist that it was fine. She was so sweet.
1 comment:
That is amazing! I cannot believe you have kept them alive so long. That really is something special.
I just found a tub under my bed of belongings from when I was younger and I found the twin little porcelin dolls that grandma had given me. I just loved finding them and thinking of all the fun I used to have at her house. She would always let me play with her beautiful things and my mom would say "Mom you don't want her with that." And grandma would just insist that it was fine. She was so sweet.
Post a Comment